Do you want a rewarding, benefits-eligible position with flexible scheduling where you can make a difference in the community by providing high-quality, trauma-informed care? The Family Partnership is seeking a part-time or full-time therapist to work with clients in our community based clinics. Therapy services are provided virtually and in our Outpatient Clinics in North and South Minneapolis.
- $1,000 hiring bonus after 3 months of employment!
- $22.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Generous paid time off
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Strong emphasis on employee self-care and work-life balance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Agency sponsored retirement savings plan
- Evaluate clients to determine appropriateness for TFP services.
- Conduct diagnostic assessments.
- Develop treatment plans.
- Refer, advocate for, and follow up with clients in need of additional community support and services.
- Provide services based upon treatment plan utilizing individual, couple, group, family counseling, etc., strategies.
- Provide crisis intervention services for ongoing clients and non-clients in emergency situations.
- Model team membership through professional disclosure of case services for supervision and consultation.
- Coordinate, develop, create, and/or modify programs as assigned.
- Monitor client fees and insurance information.
- Keep client reports and records up to date.
- Provide clinical leadership to less experienced staff.
- Carry supervisory responsibilities as assigned.
- Provide 1,100 hours of direct service per year.
- Participate in weekly multi-disciplinary team meetings.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology, Counseling or a related field from an accredited school, including clinical course work and a clinical practicum.
- Experience working with and understanding low income communities, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ and other oppressed, marginalized and/or vulnerable populations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability and interest in working with individuals, children, couples, groups and/or family treatment modalities.
- Ability to provide effective psychotherapy with a wide range of clients, including those from different cultures, groups, and with different languages.
- Ability to work evening hours.
- Fluency in English and another language preferred.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- Licensed in the state of Minnesota as an LICSW, LMFT, LPCC, or LP; or on a licensure track.
The Family Partnership has a mandated vaccination policy implemented for all employees, subject to reasonable accommodation required by law. In addition, The Family Partnership has the following policies in place to protect both staff, clients, and visitors: screening of employees and visitors, handwashing, respiratory etiquette, social distancing, maximum room capacities, and housekeeping (cleaning, disinfecting and decontamination).
ORGANIZATION SUMMARY: For more than 140 years, The Family Partnership has built strong families, vital communities, and better futures for children. We fulfill our mission through counseling, education, and advocacy, primarily in the greater Minneapolis and St. Paul area.
We Believe: Families, no matter what their form, are the foundation of strong communities.
Our Purpose Is To: Clear the path for family success.
We Pursue This By:
- Championing the two-generation approach
- Preventing and overcoming adverse childhood experiences
- Demonstrating leadership in thought and action
- Building partnerships based on trust.
Diversity and open expression are fundamental to the work of The Family Partnership. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment where everyone can belong. Every member of our team enriches our work by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design, and deliver solutions. We welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in our sector: individuals who identify as BIPOC, LGBTQI+ and gender fluid or gender nonconforming, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), veterans, people of any age or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you feel like you don't fit 100% of the technical requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, disability, marital status, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or a protected veteran’s status.
Our organization has a partnership with Metropolitan Alliance of Connected Communities (MACC) to provide administrative services including management of the recruiting process. If you apply for this position, you may see references to MACC in some online materials.
The Family Partnership participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.