Domum de Vencé
Galveston, TX 77550
Subj: MAÎTRE D JOB DESCRIPTION
Schedule: Full-time/Permanent | Friday; Saturday; Sunday; Monday
Hours of work: 10:30am to 6:30pm
Location: Galveston, TX 77550
Serve as principal overseer of all house maintenance and room reconstitution requirements, ensuring preservation of aesthetics and comfortable accommodation for all guests. Represents property management in resolving guest related situations. Collaborates with Management in invoiced maintenance, re-supply, unresolved guest complaints, and ancillary requirements deemed excessive in scope.
1. Address maintenance requirements to ensure preservation of function, integrity, and aesthetics of all components related to the property; perform appliance serviceability inspections.
2. When required, collaborate with contracted entities for maintenance requirements to provide access and direction, ensuring work adequately addresses degraded component.
3. Enforce and adhere to all policy guidelines, making recommendations for revision where necessary.
4. Manage housekeeping staff: assign cleaning schedule and ensure adherence to standards.
5. Utilizing the provided property management system, and provided cleaning material, daily perform all housekeeping checklist items, making recommendations for revision where necessary.
6. Utilizing the provided property management system, daily review calendar for guest check-in/out; indicate guest status (checked in/out/no-show/etc.); annotate unique guest conditions in property management system.
7. Utilizing the company email and phone number, respond to guest queries in accordance with protocol guidelines.
8. Launder, prepare, and store linen for guest use.
9. When required, receive and store supplies.
10. Maintain inventory of supplies and amenities; communicate status of supply via the weekly report.
11. Prepare and submit weekly reports utilizing the provided format.
12. When required, conduct remote or in person meetings with Management.
The Maître D will communicate with management team utilizing team chat as the primary medium for routine issues, and phone for emergency requirements. Company email will be reserved as a tertiary mode of communication.
1. On-site residence (required)
2. Complimentary networking
3. Use of on-site laundry facilities when utilized with private (approved laundering) material4. Employee discount