Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners’ mission is to engage the heart and will of the community to respond to emergency needs and create opportunities for all to thrive. Interfaith Outreach is a human service nonprofit that ignites the power of community to provide urgent and strengthening services in eight Twin Cities western suburbs so families can live their best lives, children can succeed, and the entire region can prosper and shine. Serving the west Hennepin County communities of Hamel, Long Lake, Medicine Lake, Medina, Minnetonka Beach, Orono, Plymouth and Wayzata since 1979. For more information, visit iocp.org.
Interfaith Outreach is looking for highly qualified candidates for our Digital Production Coordinator position (32 hours per week, benefit eligible). The Digital Production Coordinator is responsible for implementing social media and providing digital marketing support for the organization. This team member will create and coordinate graphic design and digital assets to support Interfaith Outreach’s online and offline marketing and communications strategy. As a member of the Marketing & Communications team, this individual creates branded, professional assets for use across all channels with an emphasis on creating compelling, engaging content that translate into a rich, impactful, interactive user-experience.
The Interfaith Outreach work environment is client centered, values driven, team oriented, fast paced, diverse, and focused on learning and professional development. We have a strong internal culture of collaboration and team support, as well as a deep commitment across staff to mission.
Core Areas of Responsibility Include
Social Media Implementation / Digital Marketing Support
o Coordinate images, copy, design and deployment for Interfaith Outreach social media channels including but not limited to organizational Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
o Monitor analytics (Google Analytics, social media insights) to assess trends, translate metrics into action.
o Support e-communications using Blackbaud’s Luminate Online, Constant Contact and WordPress.
o Adhere to digital marketing best practices and monitor/respond to online conversations.
o Deploy content to faith bulletin editors, Alignable, Nextdoor and other online channels.
Graphic Design / Digital Asset Coordination
o Serve as graphic design and creative services coordinator using Adobe Creative Suite to create fundraising, event and community engagement materials such as invitations, promotional flyers, event signage, donor appreciation pieces.
o Design and/or coordinate with contracted vendors to produce projects that extend the organizational brand such as annual report, print newsletter.
o Design/resize graphics, photos and files for various channels.
o Responsible for pre- and post-production file management including media (photo, video, logos, InDesign files, .pdf) assets on SharePoint (cloud storage) and shared server.
o Design program-related materials for the six organizational impact areas, three Founders Fund efforts, the Great Expectations Initiative as needed.
o Adhere to organizational brand standards and monitor brand use by other departments.
Resale Select Retail Thrift Store Marketing Support
o Provide marketing and communications support for the Resale Select store including promotion of special events across multiple channels.
o Collaborate with Store Manager (staff) and leadership volunteers to promote events, sales.
o Serve as the liaison between the Resale store and the Communications department.
o Adhere to organizational brand standards and monitor brand use by volunteers, staff.
o Coordinate images, copy, design and deployment of social media communications including but not limited to the Resale Select Facebook page (separate from Interfaith page).
o Facilitate organizational photography needs; taking, editing, managing and storing of photos/videos.
o Attend monthly staff meetings, T3 team meetings and participate in team activities; annual planning; workshops and retreats.
o Welcome and support volunteers throughout the organization; act as a resource for volunteers.
o Support Interfaith Outreach’s mission, vision, values and commitment to diversity.
o Perform other duties as requested by the Communications Team.
Schedule Requirements: Hours are flexible and may involve occasional evenings and/or weekends
Required Qualifications Include:
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or similar.
• Minimum of three years of online, digital marketing with a strong technical aptitude for creating compelling assets and deploying content on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn.
• Experience and proficiency in designing communications with high technical aptitude and competence in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), and Canva.com.
• Passionate about creating compelling, engaging content that translate into a rich, impactful, interactive user-experience.
• Superior customer service and interpersonal skills while working collaboratively with Development, Community Engagement, Marketing/Communications (T3) team and entire organization.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction and prioritize workload effectively juggling multiple projects; outstanding attention to detail; meet project deadlines.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
• Professional, clear and effective written and verbal communication skills to people with varying levels of technical knowledge; editing skills a plus.
• Knowledge of WordPress, Luminate Online, RaisersEdge (Blackbaud products).
• Knowledge of digital analytics and measurement (SEO/SEM/Google Analytics).
• Knowledge of photography/video production/editing (Photoshop/Lightroom).
• Retail marketing experience a plus.
To be successful as a staff person at Interfaith Outreach, the ideal candidate possesses the following characteristics and traits:
• A deep commitment and passion to Interfaith Outreach’s mission and work
• A versatile person who can work successfully in a broad array of organizational settings
• Demonstrated cultural competence with a focus on equity and inclusion
• Highly skilled at communication and collaboration
• Strong advocate for people living in poverty and social justice work
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Digital Production Coordinator. Candidates are considered as submissions arrive. Position open until filled.
Interfaith Outreach values a diverse work environment.
People of color and people from other underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interfaith Outreach is an Equal Opportunity Employer.