Outreach is seeking a Development
Database Manager to join our team! As the primary CRM administrator, the
Development Database Manager ensures the CRM (currently Raiser’s Edge) and its
data supports all fundraising strategies and activities of Interfaith Outreach.
If you love data, are detail oriented and have relational
database experience, we want to hear from you!
- Hybrid work environment
- Compensation starts at $55,000 - $62,000
- Life Insurance
- Nine paid holidays
- Generous PTO (starting at 21 days annually)
- Four weeks of paid leave for employees eligible for parental or medical leave
Interfaith Outreach is a human service nonprofit that strengthens our community by meeting basic needs and equipping families for ongoing stability. Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we! Inclusionary relationships are core to our role as an employer, service provider, partner and community leader. We embrace diversity and are committed to promoting an inclusive environment across all types of difference. Learn more about us here: https://iocp.org/
- Maintain database processes, workflows, and reports that support the work of others in the organization.
- Input, code and acknowledge all online and offline financial donations, including the importing and processing of gifts from Luminate Online, Online Express, event platforms, GiveMN, and other external donation platforms with support from Development Coordinator. Manage Omatic data integration profiles used to import gifts and donor information.
- Schedule and perform regular data audits to ensure donor data is de-duplicated, updated, and corrected.
- Work with the Information Systems Manager on advanced queries/reports and to ensure the organization’s technical solutions are aligned.
- Create “how to” guides, train and support Development staff on database tools.
- Oversee and assist in the creation of reports such as dashboard reporting, fundraising analytics, and Board reports.
- Create and maintain documentation on RE attributes, tables and other custom settings and implement system-wide updates.
- Support Finance staff in reconciling donor database to accounting system on a monthly basis.
- Work with other teams to resolve data integrity issues in adjoining databases, such as VolunteerHub and Luminate Online.
- Generate timely gift acknowledgement letters for financial gifts and other gifts as requested.
- Supervise and direct volunteers who assist with mailings.
- Respond to donor requests for giving history information as well as contact information and communications preferences updates.
- Other duties as assigned and outlined in the position description.
- Bachelor degree or three years work experience in a professional setting.
- Relational database experience required.
- Ability to enter large quantities of donor data quickly and accurately.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and prioritize workload.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive material in a confidential manner to maintain data integrity.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & mail merge), with in-depth functional knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving.
- Prior data entry experience in both Raiser’s Edge database and NXT views highly preferred.
- Prior work experience using Omatic data integration tools preferred.
- Interest and willingness to supervise volunteers.
This position is 40 hours/week, benefits eligible. The Development Database Manager will spend the majority of time working in our offices but a portion of the job can be performed remotely. Regular hours will be during our business hours Monday-Friday. Occasional agency evening and weekend commitments may arise.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Candidates are considered as submissions arrive. Position open until filled.
Interfaith Outreach values a diverse work environment.
People of color and people from other underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interfaith Outreach is an Equal Opportunity Employer.