Are you interested in joining a dynamic, evolving organization
that clears the path to success for our most vulnerable community members? You will be joining a diverse team of
committed professionals that are dedicated to making a difference for families. The
Family Partnership is seeking a Support Services Representative to work Monday
through Thursday from 12:00pm to
8:00pm and Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. As part of the Support
Service Team, this position provides a variety of clerical, facilities and
customer service support to ensure the efficient operation of the agency’s
programs and mission.
· $1000 hiring bonus after 3 months of employment!
· $16-17 per hour
· 10 paid holidays per year
· Generous paid time off
· Strong emphasis on employee self-care and work-life balance
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits
· Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
· Agency sponsored retirement plan
· Serves as either the main support staff or relief support staff
· Answer phones, take messages, and redirect calls
· Schedule appointments including intakes, resolve scheduling conflicts, and manage calendars
· Knowledgeable of the agency, programs, and staff to provide assistance and information to visitors and clients
· Obtain client/participant information to provide services or make referral
· Receive service or program fees, and support credentialing, authorizations and billing
· Assure that property of agency is adequately maintained and meets programmatic needs
· Make copies, send and receive faxes
· Type correspondence, word processing, and data entry
· Process incoming and outgoing mail
· Ensure filing and file maintenance is up-to-date and accurate
· Create and/or complete forms/documents/reports for various programs, staff members, participants, and/or clients
· Provide assistance or fill-in at other agency locations as needed
· Record and maintain confidential participant/client information
· Proactively resolve issues and find solutions to meet agency needs for staff and clients
· Maintain an orderly and up-to-date supply inventory
· Assist with the set-up and clean-up of conference rooms
· Implement systems to aide in the flow of paperwork and internal communications
· Making sure the building is organized and clean
· Maintain working knowledge of the databases
· Ensure accurate and timely data entry in all databases
· Manage vendor relations and oversee service calls for maintenance of office equipment including fax, copiers, etc.
Education and Experience:
· High School diploma/GED
· 3 years of administrative work experience, preferred experience of one year in a clinical setting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to speak Spanish highly desired due to the population we serve
· Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to travel to attend meetings, on-site or other locations
- General knowledge of office functions and equipment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- General knowledge of office operations and procedures
- Ability to input and retrieve data from a database system
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service, detail orientated and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize
- Ability to manage several activities simultaneously
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Must be able to present a professional image at all times while working with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Championing the two-generation approach
- Preventing and overcoming adverse childhood experiences
- Demonstrating leadership in thought and action
- Building partnerships based on trust.
Licenses and Certifications:
· Valid MN Drivers’ License, access to reliable transportation, and the ability to meet TFP’s driving record requirements
The Family Partnership has a mandated vaccination policy implemented for all employees, subject to reasonable accommodation required by law. In addition, The Family Partnership has the following policies in place to protect both staff, clients, and visitors: screening of employees and visitors, handwashing, respiratory etiquette, social distancing, maximum room capacities, and housekeeping (cleaning, disinfecting and decontamination).
Please go to The Family Partnership Job Board to apply through our online applicant tracking system.
ORGANIZATION SUMMARY: For more than 140 years, The Family Partnership has built strong families, vital communities, and better futures for children. We fulfill our mission through counseling, education, and advocacy, primarily in the greater Minneapolis and St. Paul area.
We Believe: Families, no matter what their form, are the foundation of strong communities.
Our Purpose Is To: Clear the path for family success.
We Pursue This By:
Diversity and open expression are fundamental to the work of The Family Partnership. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment where everyone can belong. Every member of our team enriches our work by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design, and deliver solutions. We welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in our sector: individuals who identify as BIPOC, LGBTQI+ and gender fluid or gender nonconforming, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), veterans, people of any age or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you feel like you don't fit 100% of the technical requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, disability, marital status, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or a protected veteran’s status.
Our organization has a partnership with Metropolitan Alliance of Connected Communities (MACC) to provide administrative services including management of the recruiting process. If you apply for this position, you may see references to MACC in some online materials.
The Family Partnership participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. See E-Verify’s official poster at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf.