Interfaith Outreach is seeking an experienced research consultant or qualified partner to determine the best methodology(ies) to use to find out what client-centered looks like when the organization gets it right.
About Interfaith Outreach:
Interfaith Outreach is a human service nonprofit in the western suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Our mission is to strengthen our community by meeting basic needs and equipping families for ongoing stability. Interfaith’s vision is to build a vibrant community where everyone counts and all sectors and systems work together for the good of all. We embrace diversity and are committed to promoting an inclusive environment across all types of difference. Inclusionary relationships are core to our role as an employer, service provider, partner and community leader.
- Collaboration: Nurturing beneficial relationships.
- Inclusion: Celebrating differences because they matter.
- Integrity: Keeping our word through our actions, transparency and honesty.
Interfaith Outreach recently completed a Strategic Plan for 2022-2025. The plan focuses our work on getting those we serve what they need when they need it. This continues our ongoing work towards our vision and is also an invitation for all of us to shift our thinking about how we go about achieving that vision. To help realize that vision, in Phase I we are looking for an experienced consultant/firm to research methodology(ies) for external information gathering around becoming client-centric as an organization. (There may be an opportunity for you/your firm to continue this work in the next Phases of our research and roll-out of client-centricity.)
Work & Deliverables:
- Conduct learning conversations and background research
- Identify key collaborators and stakeholders
- Develop accessible engagement methods, such as interviews, survey, focus groups, etc.
- Provide an outline of the best methodology(ies) for the organization to use
The targeted start date for this position is flexible but soon after partner is chosen. We know this is an aggressive timeline, it’s because we have a sense of urgency. At the same time, we understand the need to be realistic. We’re open to timelines generated by you and your organization.
Please include the following information:
- Contact information: Name of partner, address, phone number, email address and website.
- RFP Source: How did you hear about this opportunity?
- Qualifications: Relevant work activities, expertise, knowledge and research experience. Include specific examples of similar related nonprofit work.
- Firm information including:
- Basic information about research methodology(ies)
- Biographical details of research team
- Any statement(s) or philosophies your organization may have that guides your work
- Proposed schedule for identification of methodology(ies)
- Breakdown of costs
- Contract information
Deadline and Next Steps: Please submit proposals no later than May 26, 2022. Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Electronic proposals may be e-mailed to Ashley Wyatt email@example.com. Questions can be directed to Ashley at 763-489-7505. We will follow-up with you regarding the status of your submission.