Primary Objective of Position:
Support and assist Ice Skating Instructors at lessons at indoor facility for youth and adults in city recreation program.
This position is part-time, non-benefit earning, working less than 20 hrs/week on Monday evenings and weekends
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend scheduled programs consistently.
- Serve as role model and mentor for program participants.
- Assist instructors with setting up/breaking down games.
- Help set up skate school signs and name tags.
- Assist tots or small children with first time ice experiences.
- Participate in and occasionally lead games.
- Perform special duties as assigned including running music and helping with skating shows.