CommonBond invites qualified applicants to apply for an Accountant
position in our Central Office. This position is responsible for all
phases of accounting for multiple sets of property books, prepares and
reviews monthly reports and provides support to the accounting
Home is the foundation for everything in life. Since 1971, our model
has been about supporting residents in finding stability and achieving
their goals. It’s why we’re more than housing—we combine quality
affordable homes with our on-site Advantage Services—because we believe
that with the right support and opportunities, all people can thrive.
Today, over 13,000 people—families, seniors, veterans, and people with
disabilities and other barriers—call a CommonBond community “home.” Our
core values are Respect, Integrity, Partnership, Innovation, and Excellence.
We live these values and look for people who embody them to represent
our organization in the community. If this sounds like you, please
consider joining our team.
WHY COMMONBOND COMMUNITIES?
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- A respectful and growth-oriented workplace
- A chance to make the difference in the community!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND ASSOCIATED TASKS
- Maintains schedules for assets, liabilities, and depreciation
- Produces accurate monthly and year end financials for management and board members
- Reconciles bank accounts
- Prepares year-end audit schedules
- Complies with all internal control procedures
- Acts as a resource for property managers regarding budget preparation